2020 GRIPE Annual Meeting – Abstract Submission
“Enhancing Pathology’s Visibility to Our Students, Colleagues and Patients”
*Presenters will be notified by the end of July.*
To submit an abstract for the 2020 GRIPE meeting please note the following instructions:
1. Abstracts are currently being accepted for Workshops.
2. Workshop abstracts must include: Workshop Description, Workshop Objectives to be met, and abstract must be 500 words or less
3. Abstracts will not be considered without an included disclosure form for each presenter completed with the abstract. That disclosure form can be found here.
4. Workshops must revolve around one of the following topics:
- Enhancing Pathology’s visibility among medical students.
- Enhancing Pathology’s visibility within educational settings and among other MedEd colleagues.
- Enhancing Pathology’s visibility with the patients we serve.
Please submit your questions or concerns to email@example.com