Photos will be accepted in the following categories:
- GROSS (specimens, patients, etc)
- MICRO (sections, cytology, etc)
- OTHER (EM, immunofluorescence, etc)
- Photos will be judged on the following criteria:
- Clarity of Illustration (good example, well prepared specimen)
- Photographic Excellence (good lighting, nondistracting background, etc)
- Usefulness for teaching medical students
- Does the slide help fill gaps in the GRIPE photo collection
Contributors of photos accepted for entry into the GRIPE Photo Bank will receive a Certificate of Charitable Contribution.
All entries must be original 35mm color transparencies or digital images with a minimum resolution of 768 x 512. There is no limit to the number of entries per person. Please label all images with the name of the entrant, the organ, and the diagnosis and return the completed Contributor Agreement Form posted online with your entries.
All photos are submitted with the understanding that they may be used and distributed as part of the GRIPE Photo Bank. Contributors retain copyright control of the accepted images.
Submission deadline: January 10, 2016
Judging will take place at the Winter 2016 GRIPE Meeting, held at the San Diego DoubleTree Golf Resort in San Diego, California, USA. Judges will be members of the GRIPE Photo Bank Committee.
Click here to download the submission form.