Do you know any Pathologists who aren’t yet GRIPE Members? Here are five reasons they should join GRIPE!
- Access to the Resource Bank – The GRIPE resource bank contains over 5,500 indexed, peer-reviewed questions and images that have been submitted to GRIPE. It includes multiple choice questions, images with multiple choice questions, and clinical case items.
- Discounted registration for the Annual Meeting – Being a GRIPE member saves you money for the Annual Meeting.
- Access to Job Postings in Pathology Education – GRIPE maintains a job posting on the website for open positions in Pathology. If you’re looking for a new position, it’s easier to look through Pathology listings than to try and narrow all listings to just Pathology.
- Access to Pathology Mentors – If you are looking to broaden your horizons in Pathology, GRIPE can provide you information on Pathologists or Mentors in your area.
- Updates with News, resources and information valuable to pathology educators– Any time there is new information or news that might interest Pathology Educators, GRIPE will let their members know.