Do you know any Pathologists who aren’t yet GRIPE Members? Here are five reasons they should join GRIPE!
- Access to the Resource Bank – The GRIPE resource bank contains over 5,500 indexed, peer-reviewed questions and images that have been submitted to GRIPE. It includes multiple choice questions, images with multiple choice questions, and clinical case items.
- Discounted registration for the Annual Meeting – Being a GRIPE member saves you money for the Annual Meeting.
- Access to Job Postings in Pathology Education – GRIPE maintains a job posting on the website for open positions in Pathology. If you’re looking for a new position, it’s easier to look through Pathology listings than to try and narrow all listings to just Pathology.
- Access to Pathology Mentors – If you are looking to broaden your horizons in Pathology, GRIPE can provide you information on Pathologists or Mentors in your area.
- Updates with News, resources and information valuable to pathology educators – Any time there is new information or news that might interest Pathology Educators, GRIPE will let their members know.
Joining GRIPE is easy! Visit the GRIPE website today at www.gripeweb.org and click “Join Today!”