The 2016 GRIPE Annual Winter Meeting poster abstracts are now listed online. We will have six poster presentations on the following topics:
- A Medical Student Course Designed to Teach the Principles of Laboratory Medicine
- Flipped Classroom Outcomes in a New York Medical School
- Ethics in Pathology Undergraduate Medical Curriculum – A Pilot to Design a Module in Ethics
- The Pathologist and the Physician – A Traditional Indian Marriage of Sorts?
- Model Learning in Basic Veterinary Pathology: Pathology Psychomotor Skills (PPMS)
- Evolution of Teaching Methods for Pathology Training in Undergraduate Medical Curriculum: An Indian Kaleidoscopic View
To view the abstracts, please click here.
Not registered for the meeting? Registration is still available online at www.gripemeeting.org!