The 2018 GRIPE Annual Winter Meeting poster abstracts are now listed online! We will have 16 poster presentations on the following topics:
- The Effects of a Student Led Inter-professional Anatomy and Pathology Event
- How to become an Innovative Pathology Educator
- Peers as Laboratory Teaching Assistants in Medical Histology
- Comparison of Methods Designed to Improve the Podiatric Student Learning of Critical Thinking Skills Applied to Patient Encounters
- Pathology Boot Camp: A Focused Training Program for Medical Students that Aids in the Transition to Pathology Residency
- A Cutting Edge Mixed Method Approach to Educate Millennials in the era of Personalized Medicine
- Failure to Learn versus Failure to Retain: Histology and Pathology Alignment
- Lessons from Wall Street: Implementing a high-stress environment resiliency strategy into a medical residency program
- “Tumor Board” Simulation: A Team Based Learning Activity for Third-year Medical Students Incorporating Basic Science and Clinical Knowledge
- Comparative Pathology and One Health: Where Do We Fit?
- Histology Across The Human Lifespan – Endocrine System
- The pathology mini-elective: a unique educational opportunity to introduce early stage medical students to the discipline and practice of anatomic and clinical pathology
- Pathology Education in Osteopathic Medical Schools
- Enhancing student Learning and Clinical Skills in the Pathology Classroom: An Innovative Strategy
- Challenges and Strategies to increase engagement in the Pathology Lab Sessions
To view the abstracts, please click here.
Not registered for the meeting yet? Registration is still available online at www.gripemeeting.org! The Early Bird Deadline for registration is December 28th, so be sure to register before then for the early bird discount!