The 2017 GRIPE Annual Winter Meeting poster abstracts are now listed online. We will have eight poster presentations on the following topics:
- Team-Based Learning is an Effective Way to Teach Appropriate Utilization of Hemostasis Laboratory Tests
- Interventions in Pathology Education: A Systematic Review of the Tools Used to Measure Student Performance
- Teaching Pathology in the Twenty First Century
- Immune response to bacteria: An integrated learning module to help assemble the big picture towards competency in immunology in a clinical presentation based curriculum
- Self-Directed Learning Modules: An Active Learning Tool for Stronger Motivation and Higher Achievement
- Teaching Pathology in the 21st Century
- Demystifying Transfusion Medicine for Internal Medicine residents
- The Early Bird Catches the Applicant: Attracting More US Medical Students to Careers in Pathology
To view the abstracts, please click here.
Not registered for the meeting? Registration is still available online at www.gripemeeting.org!