We are just a few days away from the 2019 GRIPE Annual Winter Meeting. As you are preparing for your trip, there are a few items to note/remember.
- As with nearly all conference hotels, air conditioning tends to be cooler than many like – pack the extra sweater or jacket just in case!
- Bring comfortable walking shoes. While the hotel is flat and easy to walk, it is more enjoyable in comfortable shoes.
- Shuttle service is available to and from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), and can be reserved online. Please book at least 24 hours prior to flight arrival time.
- Registration on Thursday will be open from 12 PM to 5:30 PM in the 2nd Floor Prefunction Area. If you are unable to join us for the Thursday pre-conference sessions, we hope you can join us at 5:30 PM for the Reception in the same location!
- Be sure to download your copy of the 2019 program book to your device for quick reference.
- Due to travel, there will be limited support from the GRIPE Administrative Office. We will still be answering emails, but may be slightly slower than usual. If you have any last minute questions or concerns, please be sure to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! Looking forward to a successful meeting!