2020 GRIPE Annual Meeting – Abstract Submission
“Enhancing Pathology’s Visibility to Our Students, Colleagues and Patients”
*Presenters will be notified in September*
To submit an abstract for the 2020 GRIPE meeting please note the following instructions:
1. Abstracts are currently being accepted for Posters, Orals and Student Posters.
2. Abstracts must include Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion. Abstract must be 500 words or less.
3. Projects must revolve around one of the following topics:
- Enhancing Pathology’s visibility with medical students.
- Enhancing Pathology’s visibility with medical education and/or clinical colleagues.
- Enhancing Pathology’s visibility with the patients we serve.
Please submit your questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org