Tomorrow begins the 2016 GRIPE Annual Winter Meeting. Here’s some last minute information for your trip.
Registration tomorrow will be open from 12 PM to 5:30 PM in the Ballroom.
There is one workshop that begins tomorrow at 1 PM:
Pathology in Integrated Curricula – Strategies for Success and Survival, presented by Dr. Sebastian Alston
If you are unable to join us for this workshop, we hope you can join us at 5:00 for the Welcome Dinner!
We are pleased to announce that the Meeting App is now LIVE! To download, search for Guidebook in your phone’s app store. After you download the app and create an account, search for GRIPE to find our 2016 Meeting.
Due to travel, there will be limited support from the GRIPE Administrative Office. If you have any last minute questions or concerns, please let us know at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in San Diego!
QuickPath to Boards is a Facebook group maintained by the Group for Research in Pathology Education (GRIPE). This page is beneficial for students in getting help with questions about Pathology when preparing for exams from faculty and other students. The page will also be used to suggest available pathology study materials.
Faculty members are also encouraged to join the private group to help provide answers and clarifications to the many questions that students may have. It’s a great way to support students outside of the classroom.
The QuickPath to Boards group may be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/quickpath/
The 2016 GRIPE Annual Winter Meeting poster abstracts are now listed online. We will have six poster presentations on the following topics:
- A Medical Student Course Designed to Teach the Principles of Laboratory Medicine
- Flipped Classroom Outcomes in a New York Medical School
- Ethics in Pathology Undergraduate Medical Curriculum – A Pilot to Design a Module in Ethics
- The Pathologist and the Physician – A Traditional Indian Marriage of Sorts?
- Model Learning in Basic Veterinary Pathology: Pathology Psychomotor Skills (PPMS)
- Evolution of Teaching Methods for Pathology Training in Undergraduate Medical Curriculum: An Indian Kaleidoscopic View
To view the abstracts, please click here.
Not registered for the meeting? Registration is still available online at www.gripemeeting.org!